We now offer a NEW fixed priced service. Ask your local store for a quote today.
All spray machines will eventually require a service where all components of the machine will be examined by the Authorised Distributor as not all parts are user serviceable. At a minimum, this should be done annually, however the frequency is dependant on the volume and type of paint being sprayed through the machine.
We now offer repairs on spray machines. Price and turn around time will be dependent on the repair required. Ask in-store for more details.
What’s included in a standard service
- Initial electrical test and visual inspection
- Mechanical visual inspection
- Initial run up of unit to ascertain its capabilities
- Pump, manifold, gun & hose removal & inspection
- Motor spin test & control board test
- Cleaning of all parts including cart, stand & covers
- Preparation of workshop report if additional work required
- Reassembly using new parts
- Electrical PAT Test
- Mechanical test including high pressure test and visual inspection
|Usage Scenario||Suggested Servicing interval|
|Daily use with high performance coatings||Quarterly|
|Fortnightly use with standard interior/exterior coatings||Bi-Annually|
|Monthly use with standard interior/exterior coatings||Annually|