Trade and Retail Paint - What is the difference?
There are many important differences between Professional and Retail paints. Professional paints need to last longer and be more versatile, whilst meeting the high demands of all professional users and their customers.
Here are the main differences:
- Professional paints cover better even after thinning - this can save time, money and avoid extra coats
- Professional paints have a higher spreading rate than retail - this saves money
- Larger packsizes are more economical
- Professional paints are consistently tested to make sure that they reach the high standards of professional users and their customers
- Professional paint offers more job specific products so you can use the best materials for the job, getting even better results
For a professional result, choose a professional paint.
Approximate coverage per 5L can