Terms and Conditions
Account Terms for Students and Partnered Businesses
For information relevant to preferential account terms, offered to painting and decorating students on accredited courses and for employees of our partnered businesses, please visit your local Dulux Decorator Centre and speak to a member of staff about the applicable rates.
Conditions of Sale
1.1 - In these Conditions the following definitions shall apply:
- "Buyer" means the person whose order for the Goods is accepted by Seller.
- "Conditions" means the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- "Contract" means the contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods.
- "Default" means any breach of these Conditions, any breach of duty under statute or at common law or any misrepresentation, misstatement or tortious act or omission including negligence under or connected with the Contract.
- "Goods" means the Goods (including any instalments of the Goods or any parts for them) which Seller is to supply in accordance with the Conditions.
- "Insolvency Event" means a person (a) entering into voluntary/compulsory liquidation; (b) having a receiver or administrative receiver appointed over any of its assets or being the subject of an application for administration; (c) entering into an arrangement or composition with its creditors; or (d) becoming bankrupt (where person is an individual).
- "Packaging" means all containers in or on which the Goods are supplied to Buyer including all bags, carboys, cylinders, drums, pallets and tank wagons.
- "Seller" means J P McDougall & Co. Limited trading as Dulux Decorator Centre.
2. Terms of Sale
- 2.1 - Seller shall sell and Buyer shall purchase the Goods in accordance with these Conditions. The Conditions shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. No variation of these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the parties.
- 2.2 - Orders may be made by Buyer in writing, by phone, by EDI or any other method agreed with Seller. Any order by Buyer shall be deemed to be an offer to purchase the Goods but no binding contract shall arise unless Seller accepts the order.
- 2.3 - Once accepted by Seller, Buyer shall not be entitled to cancel an order unless Seller agrees in writing and Buyer indemnifies Seller in full for all costs incurred by Seller as a result of the order's cancellation.
- 2.4 - Seller reserves the right to set minimum order sizes and to charge Buyer all costs incurred by Seller in fulfilling orders below that minimum order size.
3. Quality and Purpose
- 3.1 - The Goods shall accord in all material respects with their specification at the time of delivery or, if there is no such specification, shall be within normal limits of industrial quality. All other warranties or conditions (statutory or otherwise) are excluded except in so far as such exclusion is prevented by law. In the event that any unused Goods do not conform to their specification, Seller shall, at its option, repair or replace such Goods or refund the price of the Goods and having carried this out Seller shall have no further liability for the breach of this Condition.
- 3.2 - Seller warrants that all instructions, safety warnings and recommendations for use which are set out on the Goods' packaging are correct at the time of manufacture. However, no other samples, illustrations or descriptive material (including particulars of shade and pattern) and no other information, recommendations or suggestions made by Seller or contained in its brochures, advertising material or elsewhere shall form part of the Contract.
- 3.3 - Seller may at its discretion from time to time vary the design of the Goods from that advertised without notice to Buyer provided that any such variations do not constitute material alterations to the Goods.
- 4.1 - Delivery shall take place at the premises notified to Seller by Buyer in its order. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. If Buyer shall cause a delay in delivery Seller shall pass on to Buyer any costs/demurrage charged to it as a result.
- 4.2 - In the event of any claim for non-delivery of any Goods Buyer must notify Seller within 3 days of the due date for delivery and in the event of any claim for a defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with specification Buyer must notify Seller within 28 days from the date of delivery. In the absence of such notice from Buyer to Seller the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered and accepted by Buyer complete and in a satisfactory condition. Thereafter, Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods, Seller shall have no liability for any defects or failure, and Buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
- 4.3 - Where the Goods are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery shall constitute a separate contract. Any failure to deliver an instalment or any claim by Buyer in respect of an instalment will not entitle Buyer to repudiate the whole Contract.
- 4.4 - Buyer shall have no right to reject any deliveries of Goods on the grounds of variation of quantity from Buyer's order where such variation is not more than 10% or not less than 10% of the quantity of Goods ordered.
- 4.5 - Seller may at its sole discretion accept the return of non faulty Goods by Buyer provided Buyer indemnifies Seller for all costs and charges incurred by Seller in the original delivery of those Goods and their subsequent return.
5. Property and Risk
- 5.1 - The risk in the Goods shall pass to Buyer at the point of delivery and, notwithstanding Condition 5.2, Seller shall have no responsibility in respect of the safety of the Goods thereafter. Accordingly Buyer shall insure the Goods against all risks of physical loss/damage for an amount not less than their replacement value.
- 5.2 - Notwithstanding delivery, the property in the Goods shall remain in Seller until payment is received by Seller in full for the Goods and for all other amounts invoiced by and due to Seller from Buyer.
- 5.3 - Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to Buyer, Buyer shall be entitled to resell or use the Goods in the ordinary course of its business but shall hold the Goods as Seller's fiduciary agent and bailee and shall properly store, protect and insure the Goods, shall keep them separate from all other goods and shall identify them as Seller's property. In addition, Buyer shall not be entitled to pledge or, in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness, any of the Goods which remain the property of Seller.
The price charged shall be that ruling on the date of despatch of the Goods exclusive of VAT and any other government duty or tax applicable.
- 7.1 - Payment for the Goods supplied shall be due by the last day of the month following the month of invoice or before delivery if required. All payments shall be made free and clear without any deduction for, or account, of any set-off or counterclaim.
- 7.2 - Time for payment shall be of the essence. If Buyer fails to make any payment on the due date then in addition to Seller's other rights payment for all Goods supplied on any account shall immediately become due and payable and Seller shall be entitled to cancel or suspend the Contract and/or any deliveries and to charge Buyer default interest at the rate of 4% pa over the base rate for the time being of Bank of England. Interest shall accrue daily and be compounded annually.
- 8.1 - Buyer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of Seller which is not set out in the Contract. Nothing in this Condition will exclude or limit Seller's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 8.2 - Buyer shall inform Seller of any Default and afford it a reasonable opportunity to correct the Default.
- 8.3 - Save in the case of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Seller or any breach of its obligations implied by Section 12, Sale of Goods Act 1979, and so far as permitted by English law:
- (a)Seller shall not be liable for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise, in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any claims (howsoever caused and whether or not foreseeable) which arise out of or in connection with the Contract;
- (b)Seller shall not be liable for any breach of warranty to the extent that any defect was caused by Buyer's failure to exercise effective quality control or, to store, use or otherwise handle the Goods as advised; and
- (c)Seller's liability for Default shall be limited to 3 times the contract price of the Goods to which the Default relates.
- 8.4 -This Condition 8 does not affect Buyer's statutory rights.
9. Termination or Suspension
- 9.1 -Seller shall be entitled to immediately terminate/suspend the Contract:
- (a)if Buyer materially or consistently breaches the Contract;
- (b)if Buyer undergoes a change of control as defined in section 416 or 840 of ICTA 1988;
- (c)if Buyer suffers (or it is reasonably likely it will suffer) an Insolvency Event; or
- (d)at anytime subject to at least 7 days notice.
- 9.2 -On termination/suspension of the Contract for whatever reason:
- (a)all amounts invoiced by Seller to Buyer, whether or not due for payment, shall become due immediately;
- (b)Seller's permission for Buyer to sell, convert or process the Goods set out in Condition 5.3 shall terminate immediately; and
- (c)Seller may (without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or resell the Goods and may enter Buyer's premises for that purpose.
- 10.1 - Subject to Condition 10.2, all Packaging remains the property of Seller at all times and Buyer must return them to Seller as soon as possible, ensuring they are empty, correctly labelled, securely closed and externally clean. Buyer shall be liable for all loss of or damage to the Packaging save where this loss or damage occurs prior to delivery or after their return. Any Packaging not returned or not returned in good order and condition within a reasonable period shall be paid for by Buyer at Seller's standard rate operating at the date of issue by Seller to Buyer of a debit note.
- 10.2 - In the case of CHEP pallets Buyer may return the pallets directly to CHEP provided it indemnifies Seller for all fees, costs, claims, losses and damages Seller incurs due to any failure or delay by Buyer in returning the pallets to CHEP.
- 11.1 - Any notice under the Contract shall be in writing and, unless delivered to a party personally, shall be left at or sent by prepaid first class post or prepaid recorded delivery or facsimile to the address of the party as notified in writing from time to time (deemed service upon delivery, if posted, 48 hours after posting and if by facsimile 3 hours after having been sent).
- 11.2 - The failure or delay by either party to exercise a right or remedy provided by the Contract or by law does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy or of any other rights and remedies. No single or partial exercise of a right or remedy shall prevent a further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- 11.3 - If any provision of the Contract is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed not to be a part of the Contract and it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of the Contract.
- 11.4 - The word "including" shall not limit the generality of any preceding words.
- 11.5 - Seller shall not be liable for its non-performance of the Contract where this is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (such circumstances including industrial action of its own or sub-contractors workforces).
- 11.6 - Unless expressly provided in this Contract, no term of it is enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not a party to it.
- 11.7 - This Contract is personal to Buyer and Buyer shall not assign any of its rights or benefits under it without Seller's prior written consent.
- 11.8 - Seller owns the copyright, trademarks, design right and all other intellectual property rights in the Goods and Buyer agrees that these rights may not be used in any way without Seller's written consent.
- 11.9 - The price of the Goods and the commercial terms of the Contract are commercially sensitive and confidential to Seller and Seller requires that they are kept secret for a period of one year from the date of the Contract. Buyer may disclose this information where required to by law, court order, or regulation or act of any governmental authority including the Freedom of Information Act provided (to the extent permissible by law) it has notified Seller in advance and agreed the scope of disclosure with it.
- 11.10 - The Contract shall be governed by English Law and Buyer and Seller agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Please note, unfortunately, we cannot deliver to addresses outside of Great Britain mainland (this includes the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles and the Channel Isles). Please see your dispatch confirmation for estimated delivery date.
Delivery is free for the following customer groups - Dulux Decorator Centre Account holders, Contract Direct account holders, Members of the Dulux Decorator Centre Decorating Club, Refresh Customers.
Orders placed by 2pm on a working day will be delivered the following working day if the item is in stock. Any items not in stock, the store fulfilling your order will contact you by phone to inform you of delivery date.
We will use all reasonable means to deliver your order within the time stated for the delivery service, however please note that any dates we specify for delivery of Products are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay.
We recommend that you keep your receipt, which can be found on your Order Confirmation or on the order invoice that comes with your delivery (you will need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales enquiry).
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday, from 8am until 5pm and exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
- Deliveries will require a signature to confirm receipt (we recommend that you inspect the Products delivered carefully before signing).
- Delivery will be completed when the Products are delivered to the address you gave us
- The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery. You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges
Free Tester Pot Promotion
Try before you buy with our offer on tester pots: perfect for helping you pick the right shade or create a dream colour scheme.
Simply buy a tester and when you come back for the paint we'll knock the price you paid off your bill. Ask any of our friendly staff for details.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer available until at least 31st December 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer thereafter.
- The cost of a tester pot will be refunded in full only when the same paint colour is purchased in at least 1 litre can sizes or above.
- Proof of purchase of the tester pot must be presented at the time of the purchase of the larger paint sizes to participate in this offer. The refund must be applied to the purchase of the same colour paint and no cash equivalent or alternative will be provided for this offer.
- The colour sample is for colour illustration only, they are not representative of a finish
- In order to participate in the offer and receive the refund, customer details may be required at point of purchase and refund.
- Usual RRP £3.90 Ex. VAT per tester
- Offer and selection of tester pots subject to stock availability
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion without prior notice or compensation
- This Offer is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- PROMOTER: JP McDougall & Co Limited t/a Dulux Decorator Centre, Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire WA14 5PG
Tinting & collection rules
Delivery shall take place at the premises notified to Seller by Buyer in its order. If Buyer shall cause a delay in delivery Seller shall pass on to Buyer any costs/demurrage charged to it as a result.
Once ordered, the buyer CANNOT return or reject Tinted Colours. These are the only product that cannot be returned.
In the event of any claim for non-delivery of any Goods Buyer must notify Seller within 3 days of the due date for delivery and in the event of any claim for a defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with specification Buyer must notify Seller within 28 days from the date of delivery.
In the absence of such notice from Buyer to Seller the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered and accepted by Buyer complete and in a satisfactory condition. Thereafter, Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods, Seller shall have no liability for any defects or failure, and Buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
Where the Goods are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery shall constitute a separate contract. Any failure to deliver an instalment or any claim by Buyer in respect of an instalment will not entitle Buyer to repudiate the whole Contract.
Buyer shall have no right to reject any deliveries of Goods on the grounds of variation of quantity from Buyer's order where such variation is not more than 10% or not less than 10% of the quantity of Goods ordered.
The price charged shall be that ruling on the date of despatch of the Goods exclusive of VAT and any other government duty or tax applicable.
Wallpaper Terms & Conditions
Each wallpaper supplier has its own delivery and returns policy. Please see in-store for full details. You will be contacted by the DDC store which is fulfilling your order, and you will be advised of collection/delivery date, and will be informed of any conditions of return.
Can recycling scheme - Terms and conditions for participation
Terms and Conditions for Participation
- Open to all customers, but to track your record of recycled cans you must be a Dulux Decorator Centre (“DDC”) account holder.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that only acceptable paint cans (see below) shall be handed over to the DDC store for recycling in accordance with these terms. No other waste materials will be accepted and should not be brought to the DDC site.
- All cans that you want to recycle must be handed over to DDC staff for booking in and disposal (ie. not left in car park). A short wait may be required while this process is completed and a receipt is issued.
- Only DDC staff have access to the collection containers.
- Damaged cans (e.g. dented or squashed) will only be accepted at the discretion of the DDC staff.
- Cans must be empty.
- Please separate solvent-based cans from water-based cans, as these are booked in separately in store.
- Can must only contain material from the original can which must not have been mixed with, nor contaminated by any other substance.
- We cannot accept cans that have been ‘thinned’ using an approved thinner only, ie; water, white spirit.
- We only accept cans that were originally purchased from DDC and reserve the right to reject cans not meeting this criteria.
- Failure to comply can result in individual exclusion from the service. We reserve the right to charge for any cans returned in a non compliant state as described above.
- You may be asked to open cans for inspection prior to acceptance in store. DDC staff may refuse to accept cans for recycling for any reason within their reasonable discretion, and a contract for the provision of the recycling service shall not come into existence unless and until DDC staff accept the cans offered by you in return for payment of the relevant fee.
- Paint cans without lids will not be accepted.
- If you are planning to bring more than 20 containers to the DDC, please contact the store 24 hours in advance to make sure we have the space and can handle it quickly for you.
- DDC Van collection from site will be made only when an agreed delivery of DDC product has been made AND only when the DC store has agreed the quantity it can pick up from the site.
- If the DDC Van driver arrives at the site and there are more cans to collect from the site than agreed when placing the order, you will have to make your own arrangements to bring the cans back to store or wait for your next delivery of DDC products, when, space permitting, the DDC store can pick them up.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all of your employees are made aware of and comply with these Terms and Conditions for Participation.
- DDC reserve the right to withdraw the scheme at any time without notice or liability to you.
- A certificate will be generated at the beginning of the year recording total % of cans recycled.
I agree to follow the aforementioned terms and conditions
Name of company:
DDC account number:
- Only standard Paint and Woodcare containers are accepted (Dulux, Armstead, Sikkens and Cuprinol).*
- Product must be in its original container and the container must be in good condition.
- Unlidded containers are not accepted.
- Containers must be empty.
- Can livery must be legible.
- Only containers less than 20 years old.
What is accepted?
Dulux Trade, Armstead
- Interior Emulsion
- Interior Trim and Undercoats
- Exterior Trim and Undercoats
- Floor Paint
- Masonry Paint
Sikkens, Cuprinol and Hammerite decorative coatings only
- Interior and Exterior Woodcare.
- Except Cuprinol Sprayable and all its parts plus anything not in a traditional paint can.
- Hammerite only those in traditional cans.
20% off Academy Voucher
- 20% off valid in-store & online
- The 20% off voucher code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- 20% off voucher is valid until 31st December 2020, inclusive.
- The voucher code is only valid at www.duluxdecoratorcentre.co.uk & in-store
- Proof of course attendance maybe checked to ensure only those who have attended courses applicable at Dulux Academy can benefit from this offer
- Offer is available to all UK residents aged 18 years and above, except employees of AkzoNobel N.V group of companies, their families and their agents or any other person connected to this promotion
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion without prior notice or compensation
- Promote: JP McDougall & Co Limited T/A Dulux Decorator Centre, Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5PG
Decorator Referred Discount
Customer is to spend a minimum of £200 inc VAT
Customer must present and hand over the leaflet with the decorator’s details
Only the original leaflet will be accepted, photocopied, damaged or defaced leaflets may be refused
20% off £200 spend is only valid on products which are bought on the day
20% off £200 spend is valid for only one transaction
Customers decorator must be an existing account holder at Dulux Decorator Centre
10% off decorator’s terms for decorators next order
Decorator must be an existing account holder at Dulux Decorator Centre
Decorator must complete their company name on the form as it is registered with Dulux Decorator Centre
Minimum spend to qualify for the 10% off account terms is £75 ex VAT
10% off is only valid for one transaction
10% off is only valid once the decorators client has made their purchase
Products excluded; spray / power machines, any product already on promotion and contract matt.
- The Dulux Promise (the "Promise") entitles a customer who has purchased a Dulux retail or Dulux trade product (500ml and larger packs only) with the Dulux Promise logo on-pack in the UK ("Selected Product") who believes that their Selected Product hasn't delivered the perfect colour, a uniform finish or the coverage stated, to a voucher to replace the Selected Product.
- The Promise is available to private individuals and sole traders aged 16 and above that are residents in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and to all partnerships and companies with their registered office address in the United Kingdom (the “Participants”). The Promise is not available to employees of the AkzoNobel group of companies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers or retailers. Resellers and retailers may not submit claims on behalf of their customers.
- The Promise covers the replacement of the Selected Product only and excludes any claim for labour or other costs in respect of the original or replacement product.
- Claims can only be made by the person that purchased the Selected Product.
- The Selected Product must have been applied on properly prepared surfaces and in accordance with the manufacturer’s tips and instructions (including those on-pack, datasheet and colour label instructions).
- Claims must be submitted by contacting the AkzoNobel Customer Advice centre on either 0333 222 7070 (Dulux Trade) or 0333 222 7171 (Dulux Retail), via email to email@example.com or post to AkzoNobel Customer Advice Centre, The AkzoNobel Building, Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS, no later than 6 months after the purchase of the Selected Product. You will be required to:
- Provide a clear copy of your itemised receipt or invoice showing the details of the Selected Product that you have purchased, the date of the purchase and the price paid for the Selected Product;
- Provide a description of the issue with the colour, the finish or the coverage stated of the Selected Product;
- Provide the postcode of the address at which the Selected Product has been applied;
- Provide a photograph of the wall(s) painted with the Selected Product.
- Provide the batch number that is printed on the can
- Provided that the Selected Product has been applied on properly prepared surfaces and in accordance with the manufacturer’s tips and instructions (including those on-pack, datasheet and colour label instructions), the claim will be deemed valid if the description of the issue and application photo demonstrate that the Selected Product is not the perfect colour or is not a uniform finish or has not provided the coverage stated on the pack.
- We may send a representative to assess the painted area in question to verify that the claim is based on a bona fide purchase of a Selected Product and to ensure that the Selected Product and its application meets the conditions required for the Promise to apply.
- Upon validation of a claim, a voucher for the replacement product will be sent to you by post within 28 days. You can redeem your voucher for a replacement for the Selected Product at any participating store before the voucher expiration date. Replacement products are subject to availability. Full voucher terms and conditions apply, see voucher for details. Participating stores include: B&Q, Homebase, Dulux Decorator Centres, Brewers, TP, Jewson and most independent paint retailers (please note list is correct at time of publishing but remains subject to change).
- The voucher is issued for the recommended product to replace the Selected Product that was deemed unsatisfactory.
- For a claim related to colour not being the colour you like, the replacement product cannot be in the same colour as the Selected Product which is the subject of the claim, and the Promise will not apply to the replacement colour. Replacement product for claims relating to colour are limited to 10L per claim and per customer claiming.
- We reserve the right to reject claim if we have reason to believe that they are fraudulent or that there has been a violation of any of these T&Cs.
- We accept no responsibility for claims that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or lost. Proof of submission of a claim is not proof of receipt.
- It is not necessary for customers to return the unsatisfactory product (unless we specifically request it in which case we shall arrange and pay for carriage). Returns will not be accepted. Disposal of any product is the responsibility of the customer.
- No third party or joint submissions will be accepted.
- The Promise does not cover problems that were caused due to reasons outside of our control (for an example an issue with the substrate) or where the Selected Product was applied on surfaces which were not properly prepared or applied otherwise than in accordance with the manufacturer’s tips and instructions.
- Claims not made in accordance with these T&Cs will be deemed invalid. If a claim is refused because the terms of the Promise have not been met, AkzoNobel’s decision is final.
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") is found in any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed not to be part of the T&Cs and it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of the provisions of the T&Cs.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the Promise without notice. All claims made in accordance with these T&Cs and made prior to the Promise being withdrawn, amended or terminated will still be honoured.
- The voucher has no cash value, is not transferable or assignable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. No cash or alternative to the voucher will be provided.
- AkzoNobel shall not be liable for any:
- Conditions, warranties or other terms which are not included in the Promise or these T&Cs; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss, damage or costs incurred by any customer in connection with the Selected Product or this Promise, or the cost of any labour for the application of the Selected Product.
- These exclusions do not exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of AkzoNobel, or its employees or agents or anything else that the law says we cannot exclude.
- The Promise does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please retain these T&Cs for future reference.
- This Promise is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In these terms and conditions “We” and “AkzoNobel” mean Imperial Chemical Industries Limited trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel.
- AkzoNobel, the AkzoNobel logo, Dulux, the Flourish logo, Let's Colour, distinctive colour names and liveries are trademarks of the AkzoNobel group ©AkzoNobel 2018.
125 Birthday Bonus Nectar points
- The 125 Nectar bonus points event will be valid from Monday 9th to Sunday 15th March 2020
- 125 points per transaction per customer, will be applied
- Allow 28 days after the event for all bonus points to be allocated to Nectar cards
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion without prior notice or compensation
- Promoter: JP McDougall & Co Limited T/A Dulux Decorator Centre, Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5PG
5 for 4 Promotion
- The 5 for 4 promotion is only valid from Tuesday 1st September - Wednesday 30th September instore only in participating Dulux Decorator Centre Stores.
- The promotion will be buying 4 accessories get the 5th Free.
- The promotion may not be used in connection with any other discount, offer or promotion, including DDC360 Terms or the Akzonobel colleague discount.
- Offer is open to all customers but other discounts will not apply.
- Selected products are excluded from the discount promotion, please ask a store colleague for the products not included.
UGC Facebook Competition
1.1 The Promoter of this competition is: Dulux Decorator Centre, The AkzoNobel Building, Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS (“We”, “Us”, “Our”).
2 The competition
2.1 The name of the competition is “UGC Facebook and Twitter Competition”.
2.2 Twenty people can win one Dulux Decorator Centre merch bundle ( t-shirt, beanie and mug )
3. How to enter
3.1 The competition will run from 4.00PM on the Friday 11th September (the "Opening Date") to 4:00PM on Monday 14th September (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
3.2 One entry per person. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
3.3 To enter the competition:
(a) You must comment on the post with a picture of a job you have completed using paint from a Dulux Decorator Centre store.
3.4 No purchase is necessary.
3.5 By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, and providing your consent for the personal data which you provide to Us when entering the competition to be used by Us and Our agents (including Our public relations agency, Democracy PR and ECRM agency, Red C Marketing) in the manner described in condition 10 below.
4.1 The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except for:
(a) employees of AkzoNobel or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of AkzoNobel or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4.2 By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so in accordance with condition 4.1 above and that you are eligible and able to claim your prize. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
4.3 We will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) received after the Closing Date and Time;
(c) completed by third parties or in bulk
4.4 There is a limit of one entry to the competition per entrant. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed.
4.5 We reserve all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is, in Our sole discretion, contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition and these terms and conditions.
5. The prizes
5.1 20 x Dulux Decorator Centre merch bundle ( t-shirt, beanie and mug ).
5.2 We reserve the right to substitute the prize or any element of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond Our control make it necessary for Us to do so.
5.3 The prize is not negotiable, transferable or refundable.
6. Claiming a prize
6.1 Twenty entrants will win a prize.
6.2 If you are the winner of a prize you will be contacted on the social media channel you entered via to provide your address for the prize to be delivered. You will also need to confirm your size of T-Shirt.
6.3 A prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
6.4 We do not accept any responsibility if you are not able to claim or receive any of the prizes.
6.5 From the end of the competition, you will receive the prize within 28 days.
7. Limitation of liability
7.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, We, Our agents (including Our public relations agency Democracy PR and ECRM agency, Red C Marketing) or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner, or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any of the prizes except where it is caused by Our negligence or that of Our agents, distributors or employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8. Data protection and publicity
8.1 By entering the competition you agree that if you are the winner, you consent to Us (and Our agents, including Our public relations agency Democracy PR and ECRM agency, Red C Marketing, on Our behalf) using your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner and for any other reasonable and promotional purposes related to the Competition.
8.2 You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Us, without the payment of any further fee (save in respect of reasonable travel expenses) being payable for your participation.
8.3 By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you within the body of your competition entry may be held and used only by Us or Our agents and suppliers (including Our public relations agency Democracy PR and ECRM agency, Red C Marketing) to administer the competition, including by way of choosing the winner and sharing their details (specifically, their name and county) with any third party who may request those details in accordance with condition 6.4.
9.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions then We may, at Our sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
9.2 We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition and these terms and conditions where it becomes necessary to do so. In the event that We need to amend these terms and conditions prior to the Closing Date, We will use reasonable endeavors to notify entrants and potential entrants of any changes made, primarily by posting details of those changes on the Facebook page.
9.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the competition, these conditions or their subject matter or formation.