Power sanders are versatile tools that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as sanding wood, metal, and paint. Here are some basic instructions for using a power sander:
1. Before using your sander, make sure it is properly connected to a power source and that the appropriate sandpaper or abrasive disc is securely attached to the sander's pad.
2. Adjust the speed of the sander to match the material you will be working on and the type of sanding you will be doing.
3. Hold the sander firmly and apply light pressure as you move it over the surface to be sanded. Keep the sander moving in a back-and-forth or circular motion to avoid over-sanding any one area.
4. Use a dust extractor or attach a dust bag to the sander to collect any debris created by the sanding process.
5. When you are finished sanding, turn off the sander and disconnect it from the power source. Clean the sander and change the sandpaper or abrasive disc as needed.
Some Mirka sander also equipped with dust collection system, make sure to check it before you start and make sure it is working properly.
Please also consult the manual of your specific type of sander for detailed information about using it.
Learn about dustless sanding
Credit limit exceeded
Your request will be validated
Thank you for being applied for an online account. Your request will be validated and you will receive an email.