Social Housing - Housing associations / Local authorities
If you’re a Housing Association or Local Authority looking for a clear and simple social housing paint scheme then look no further.
Our decorating scheme is easy and simple to operate. We provide a choice of paint packs to suit different sizes of property, and all your customer needs to do is choose what colour paint they'd like.
Our painting packs have been developed based on feedback from Housing Associations and Local Authorities so are tailored specifically to suit your requirements. One of the newer features is the upgrade of our online portal meaning you can easily access authorise, edit and view your active and spent vouchers.
Trust us to provide a full decorating support service for your customers every step of the way with the following;
- No upfront payment
- All spend is secure
- Spend is limited to decorating supplies
- Superb product quality to do a decent job
- Sufficient, suitable colour choices and delivery options for residents
Features of the new painting packs
- 6 Dulux Trade and 6 Armstead Trade paint packs to choose from
- Application accessories included
- URL link for your intranet to show product information
- Single colour card solution for social housing
- Order, authorise and manage your account securely through an online portal
- Redeem vouchers on our website
- Nectar points on your total spend
- Dedicated sales account manager
- Customer support telephone number
- All payment due post-redemption
- We focus solely on decorating materials – which are packaged up to include everything your customers need.
- We provide expert decorating advise for your customers
- Colour card tailored for housing associations – lighter colours, water based, but still a wide choice.
- Log in to manage a simple end-to-end process –ordering and authorisation, payment and reporting
- Single point of contact if you have any questions
- No contract, and no pre-payment is required
- We take social responsibility seriously and support local agendas
- Totally secure & non-transferable process
- Packs can be instantaneously approved for immediate redemption
- You’ll only be invoiced once the paint pack voucher has been redeemed
- You can authorise or cancel vouchers 24/7, offering flexibility & time saving benefits
- Have access to specific reports, whenever you need them
- You're able to set up / delete colleague log-ins, and manage your own account
- A copy of the voucher is emailed to the resident automatically if they have an address
Where can product packs be used?
- Suited to 1, 2, & 3 bedroom properties
- Single room with & without accessories
- Kitchen / bathroom packs
- Single accessories pack containing decorating essentials
For more information on our Housing Association & Local Authority Social Housing Scheme contact our Support Centre on 0845 603 6498, who will arrange a visit with one of our accounts team.