Social Housing - Residents
If you’re a Social Housing Resident or Tenant looking for a clear and simple advice about using your paint pack voucher, then look no further. All you need to do is choose the paint colours you like best.
Our inspirational colour literature with a specific colour palette, is designed especially for you and has some great ideas to help you create your interior look.
So all you need to do is sign up with your housing association. Then collect your paint pack voucher. Bring your voucher into store, or visit us online. Choose your paint colour and we'll provide you with a full painting pack.
From paint palettes and interior ideas to brushes and masking tape, you’ll have everything you need to create a beautiful look.
Trust us to provide a full decorating support service for you every step of the way with the following;
- Full painting pack containing everything you need to complete the job
- Colour choice and inspiration
- Free delivery
- Advice on the right product for the job
- ‘How to apply’ support where necessary
- Everything you need to complete the job in one handy pack
- Simply choose your colour and get inspired
- Colour card tailored for housing associations – lighter colours, but still a wide choice
- Extra advice, ideas and inspiration on the DDC website
- Earn Nectar points on anything you spend OVER the value of your voucher
- Save time and have your paint pack delivered to your home
- Tailored communications pack including colour card and welcome letter
Where can product packs be used?
- Suited to 1, 2, & 3 bedroom properties
- Single room with & without accessories
- Kitchen / bathroom pack
- Single accessories pack containing decorating essentials
For more information on our Social Housing Residents & Tenants Scheme contact our Support Centre on 0330 587 1800, who will arrange a visit with one of our accounts team.