Elastic repair compound, supplied in a single cartridge, for very fast timber repairs and splicing (paintable after 1 hour*). Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Can be sanded and painted after 1 hour. Suitable for: • The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture. • The quick emergency repair of damaged wood. • The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints. • External and internal applications. * Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times
• Can be used with a standard skeleton gun.
• Quick and easy to apply with excellent modeling qualities and slump resistance.
• Permanent, elastic repairs. The cured product accommodates natural movement in the timber.
• Short curing time: can be sanded and painted after 1 hour*.
• Once cured, the product can be treated like wood (planed, sawn, nailed, screwed, painted and stained).
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
• Recommended application temperature: 0 - 25ºC
• Repair thickness: 5 – 15 mm (at 0 – 10ºC), 5 -10 mm (at 10 – 25ºC)
• Curing time: After 1 hour
• Mixing control system: Solid orange
• Content: 180 ml
• Pre-treatment: Dry Fix® 1 small
• Shelf Life: See label - Storage and transportation temperature: 5 – 50ºC
Order now, delivered next day or collect immediately[CLOCKICON] Order now, delivered/collect in 5 working days