• The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture
• The quick emergency repair of damaged wood |The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints
• External and internal applications
• Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC
• Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
Barcode - 8714748004221
Repair Care Dry Flex 1 Instructions
1 - Remove all decayed wood and pre-treat with DRY FIX® 1.
2 - Dispense DRY FLEX® 1 on to the mixing plate with the EASY•Q™ dosing gun (with the tab in the forward position).
3 - Mix components A (red) and B (transparent) with a filling knife until a homogeneous colour is reached.
4 - Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® 1 in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
5 - Apply DRY FLEX® 1 and immediately remove excess product.
6 - When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.