Things to bear in mind when recycling cans
Bring us your cans or have them collected
You can choose to bring your used Dulux Trade, Dulux Trade Woodcare, Cuprinol and Sikkens cans to Dulux Decorator Centres, or we'll pick them up on site if we're delivering an order to your team. The vast majority of cans and residues can be handled, as shown below.
The cans we CAN recycle
- Decorative paint cans
- Security sealed wet cans
- Dulux Trade paint cans
- Up to an inch or paint residue
- Woodcare - Dulux Trade, Cuprinol and Sikkens
- Water or solvent-based paint
- Dry open cans (water-based)
The paints we CAN recycle
- Floor paint
- Masonry paint
- Exterior paint
The cans we CAN'T recycle*
- Leaking cans
- Nasty contents e.g. paint thinners/paint stripper
- Wet paint with no lid
- Cuprinol Sprayer and Sprayable Plus
- Specialist or industrial paints
- Paintpod & attached can
* Dulux Decorator Centre decision to reject cans is final and cannot be disputed.
Check if your paint cans measure up for recycling
Signing up to our Can Recycling service is easy. Simply click on the register button below, complete your details and you can start adding cans for recycling to your order, either when in store or here, on-line.
Remember: Dulux Decorator Centres are the only place where you can recycle cans safe in the knowledge that it complies with Environment Legislation, with NOTHING going to landfill.
Can Recycling - just one click away.