Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil is recommended as a top coat after a first coat of Osmo Decking-Oil - to produce a slip resistant and safer decking surface. A satin finish which is extremely water resistant and dirt repellent. It is recommended to apply after a pigmented finish however if applying after a clear treatment, the wood naturally greys over time.
The microporous finishes are based on natural vegetable oils and allow the wood to breathe and helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage, the finish will not crack, flake, peel or blister.
• Slip resistant surface
• Natural wood character remains visible
• Prevenative protection against algae and fungal decay
• Very water and dirt resistant
• Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
• Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
• Product code: 430 Clear
• Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
• No. of coats: 1 top coat only
• Application temperature: +5°C
• Drying time: 8-10 hrs
Barcode - 4006850832507
Order now, delivered next day or collect immediately[CLOCKICON] Order now, delivered/collect in 5 working days