• The permanent replacement of putty in wooden and steel frames.
• For bedding-in timber and metal glazing beads.
• Filling nail and screw holes.
• For external and internal applications.
• To seal exposed end grain of timber components
Barcode - 8714748003804
Repair Care Dry Flex SF Instructions
1 - Remove all paint & dirt.
2 - Ensure timber is dry.
3 - Dispense DRY FLEX® SF on to the mixing plate.
4 - Mix both components with a Filling Knife until a homogenous colour is reached.
5 - Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® SF in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
6 - Apply the DRY FLEX® SF and leave the surface smooth.
7 - When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.