Durable fine surface filler for quick, durable spot repairs on timber (paintable after 30 minutes*). The best of a fine surface filler and an epoxy in 1 product. No primer required. Cures fast, also under colder weather conditions. Easy and fast to apply.
• Fine surface filling and quick, durable spot repairs
• Suitable for: filling of nail holes, screw holes & cracks
• For repairs of small defects in existing DRY FLEX repairs
• External and internal applications
• Typical curing time for a repair applied at 20°C.
• Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
• Pack size 180 ml.
• Application period (after mixing): 7 - 10 minutes.
• Recommended application temperature: 0 - 30ºC
Barcode - 8714748003972
Repair Care Dry Flex SF Instructions
1 - Remove all paint & dirt.
2 - Ensure timber is dry.
3 - Dispense DRY FLEX® SF on to the mixing plate.
4 - Mix both components with a Filling Knife until a homogenous colour is reached.
5 - Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® SF in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
6 - Apply the DRY FLEX® SF and leave the surface smooth.
7 - When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.
This item is available for immediate collection or next day delivery if you order by 3pmItem is a special order and will be available for delivery/collection in 0 days if you order by 3pm