• The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
• The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
• The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
• External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
Barcode - 8714748004245
Repair Care Dry Flex 4 Instructions
1 - Remove all decayed wood and pre-treat with DRY FIX® 4.
2 -Dispense DRY FLEX® 4 on to the mixing plate with the EASY●Q™ dosing gun (with the tab in the rear position).
3 - Mix components A (orange) and B (transparent) with a filling knife until a homogeneous colour is reached.
4 - Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® 4 in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
5 - Apply DRY FLEX® 4 and immediately remove excess product.
6 - When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.
This item is available for immediate collection or next day delivery if you order by 3pmItem is a special order and will be available for delivery/collection in 0 days if you order by 3pm