Elastic repair compound, supplied in a single cartridge, for fast timber repairs and splicing (paintable after 4 hours*). Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Can be used with a standard skeleton gun. Can be sanded and painted on the same day.
• The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
• The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
• The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
• External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
Barcode - 8714748004382
Repair Care Dry Flex 4 2-in-1 Instructions
1 - Remove all decayed wood and pre-treat with DRY FIX® 4 (small).
2 - Dispense DRY FLEX® 4 (2-in-1) on to the mixing plate.
3 - Mix components A (orange) and B (transparent) with a filling knife until a homogeneous colour is reached.
4 - Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® 4 (2-in-1) in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
5 - Apply DRY FLEX® 4 (2-in-1) and immediately remove excess product.
6 - When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.
This item is available for immediate collection or next day delivery if you order by 3pmItem is a special order and will be available for delivery/collection in 0 days if you order by 3pm