• Quick and easy to apply with excellent modeling qualities and slump resistance.
• Permanent, elastic repairs. The cured product accommodates natural movement in the timber.
• Cures fast and is particularly suitable at temperatures below 15°C.
• Once cured, the product can be treated like wood (planed, sawn, nailed, screwed, painted and stained).
• The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
• The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
• External and internal applications.
Barcode - 8714748004375
Repair Care Dry Flex 3 (COOL) Instructions
1 - Remove all decayed wood and pre-treat with DRY FIX® UNI.
2 - Dispense DRY FLEX® 3 on to the mixing plate with the EASY●Q™ dosing gun (with the tab in the rear position).
3 - Mix components A (orange) and B (transparent) with a filling knife until a homogeneous colour is reached.
4 - Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® 3 in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
5 - Apply DRY FLEX® 3 and immediately remove excess product.
6 - When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.
This item is available for immediate collection or next day delivery if you order by 3pmItem is a special order and will be available for delivery/collection in 0 days if you order by 3pm