• The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
• The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
• The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
• External and internal applications.
• Quick and easy to apply with excellent modeling qualities and slump resistance.
• Permanent, elastic repairs. The cured product accommodates natural movement in the timber.
• Short curing time: can be sanded and painted after 4 hours*.
• Once cured, the product can be treated like wood (planed, sawn, nailed, screwed, painted and stained).
• Can be used all year round.
Barcode - 8714748004177
Repair Care Dry Fix 4 Instructions
1 - Shake component A (orange) well before use.
2 - Pour component A (use the calibrations on the side of the bottle) into a clean mixing cup.
3 - Pour component B (use the calibrations on the side of the bottle) into the same mixing cup.
4 - Stir and apply DRY FIX® 4 with a brush to all contact surfaces.
5 - Allow the product at least 20 minutes to penetrate.
6 - Remove all excess product which hasn’t penetrated into the wood with absorbent paper.
7 - Apply DRY FLEX® 4 within 8 hours to the pre-treated wood (whilst the DRY FIX® 4 is still tacky).
This item is available for immediate collection or next day delivery if you order by 3pmItem is a special order and will be available for delivery/collection in 0 days if you order by 3pm