Osmo Polyx®-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture. Untreated wood in its original form has a light, pale character from its natural 'raw' appearance. Sanded wood also has the same effect.
3044D, Clear, Raw
Osmo Polyx®-Oil 3044 Raw is designed to retain this appearance by using a small amount of white pigments to neutralise the permanent 'wet-look' that develops after application of a clear finish.
• Nearly invisible appearance, no 'permanent wet effect'.
• Light coloured wood stays light coloured
• Extremely durable and hardwearing
• Very water and dirt resistant
• Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
• Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
• Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
• No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
• Approx. coverage: 30m²/L with one coat
• No. of coats: 1 coat + 1 coat of Polyx®-Oil Original
• Application temperature: +5°C
• Drying time: 8-10hrs.
Barcode - 4006850863686
This item is available for immediate collection or next day delivery if you order by 3pmItem is a special order and will be available for delivery/collection in 0 days if you order by 3pm