All exterior woods grey into a patina colour over time, but UV-Protection Oil has been developed to maintain the wood's natural colour and slow the greying process by (UV factor) 12 times in comparison to untreated wood. Ideal for windows, doors, cladding, fencing and other vertically structured joinery (not recommended on flat surfaces such as decking).
Natural oil-based and microporous finish does not crack, flake, peel or blister. Water and dirt resistant, moisture regulating and reduces wood swelling and shrinkage.
• Very water and dirt resistant
Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
• 410 Clear is safe for humans, plants and animals once dry
• 420 Clear contains biocides to resist the growth of algae, mildew and fungal attack
• Microporous, breathable finish - does not crack, peel, flake or blister
• No sanding necessary for future applications
Barcode - 4006850935147
This item is available for immediate collection or next day delivery if you order by 3pmItem is a special order and will be available for delivery/collection in 0 days if you order by 3pm