Bedec Extra-Flex Masonry paint is ideally suited for the protection of exterior masonry, roughcast, pebble-dash, brickwork, cement and concrete rendered surfaces. It can be applied to previously painted surfaces after suitable preparation. The modified acrylic blend is a flexible microporous protective coating that will flex with the substrate where movement causes cracking in conventional masonry paint.
Directions for use
• Stir thoroughly, check colour before use.
• Apply by brush roller or spray (use HVLP or Airless spray for best
• Do not apply at temperatures below 10o Centigrade or when foggy or likely to rain before the paint has dried.
• Ensure all surfaces are free from oil, grease, dirt, dust and loose particles. • On existing painted surfaces, remove all loose and flaking paint and thoroughly rub down with abrasive paper.
• Areas affected by mould, lichen, algae or moss should be treated with a suitable fungicidal wash.
• On untreated, new cement, render etc. or any porous substrate the first coat should be thinned with approx. 30% clean water. Then apply at least two full coats for maximum protection.
• 5 litres will cover approx. 50 square metres per coat depending upon substrate texture, porosity and application method.
• Touch dry 2 hours, recoatable after 4 hours at 18oC 65% relative humidity.
• Clean tools and equipment with water immediately after use.
Barcode - 5055006784008
This product is not stocked in all stores, please contact your local store to check availability before ordering.
Order now, delivered next day or collect immediately[CLOCKICON] Order now, delivered/collect in 5 working days