Advanced Pure Bristle Brush FSC® Certified 3"
from £14.92 Ex. VAT
= 4 Nectar Pointsfrom £17.90 Inc. VAT
With a traditional Kaiser handle, these brushes are made using 100% hog hair bristle, which hold and release oil based paints far better than synthetic filaments.
Product number: 05521005
Supplier reference: 6187826
- As the bristle wears naturally the tips continue to flag, providing a quality finish through the working life of the brush.
- Ideal for use with solvent based paints and varnishes.
- 100% Chungking black bristle for long life and a fine finish.
- Made from the hairs from Chinese hogs, the natural structure of the bristle lends itself well to the application of oil based paints.
- Superior paint pick up for fast even coverage.
- The wood in this product comes from well-managed forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Available as 0.5”, 1”, 1.5”, 2” or 3” single brushes and a pack of 6 brushes containing 2x2", 2x1.5" & 2x1" single brushes.
Datasheets are not available for this product.
Next working day delivery or collection available for in stock items if ordered before 4pm.
The store fulfilling the order will contact you once they have received your order, and will advise on any products that exceed this timescale.
Please be aware that within the colour tinting system not every colour is available to be tinted across all brands and all finishes. Once your order has been placed, a representative from your local DDC store will contact you via telephone to discuss the specific details of your colour order.